Tuesday 26 April 2022

Bridger Pennington Review

Are you looking for a Bridger Pennington review? If you should be thinking about investment, you might have been aware of Bridger Pennington. But you might wonder if it is a scam.

I have a passion to simply help people explore money-making opportunities online. Through the years, I have reviewed many programs like Bridger Pennington's Investment Fund Secrets.

Before week, I have done thorough research about Bridger Pennington and his course so I could tell you more about it.

As a disclaimer, I'm not connected with Bridger Pennington. This means I'm not paid to publish this review. So you can be sure my words are unbiased.

At the conclusion of the review, I'll also tell you an improved alternative that's enabled me to make a full-time passive income online.

In this Investment Fund Secrets review, I'm going to cover the following.

Who Is Bridger Pennington?

Bridger Pennington may be the creator of Investment Fund Secrets and I have mixed feelings about him.

Apparently he does run investment funds and you can see one of his true funds called Bridge Grow Capital filed with the SEC. 

However, when I google Bridge Grow Capital nothing comes up.

Other than the funds he manages Bridger also features a Youtube channel.

He also runs a podcast about investing that's countless episodes too.

Investment Fund Secrets Overview

Investment Fund Secrets is an on line program that teaches you how to make a hedge fund and invest other people's money. You can find two options that you can choose: one may be the core training; a different one includes the mastermind group as well. Another course on property investing can also be included. In addition, you get legal templates and a legal review course.

The program includes 72 video tutorials and 10 hours of instruction.

That is really very little training for the cost, and starting a hedge fund in 10 hours seems impossible.

Anyway, let's take a look at the course content so that you will know exactly everything you can learn from Bridger Pennington.

What we Like About Investment Fund Secrets

We really can't see worthwhile taken from spending $5,000 on a class that's just over 10 hours long.

Bridger Pennington does enter factual statements about why 95% of funds do not succeed and suggests that's because they fight and take action themselves.

Unsure spending $5k for Investment Fund Secrets will probably make very much difference.

Here's A Better Opportunity

I'd spread Investment Fund Secrets.

There's plenty of places where you can discover ways to pick stocks for the future and I've reviewed all the very best programs that teach this.

To see my personal favorite place to get stock picks and ideas, click below: Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridger Pennington Review

Are you looking for a Bridger Pennington review? If you should be thinking about investment, you might have been aware of Bridger Pennington...